Have you ever thought about what would be on your bucket list to do before you die? I wanted to take some time this week and actually think about what I would really love to do before I die. I wrote them down and decided it would be a great idea for a post! So here are my Top 15 things I would like to do in my lifetime.
1. Go to Paris and see the Eiffel Tower
2. Ride an Elephant in Thailand
3. Explore a real castle
4. Go sailing
5. Build a home
6. Go to Disney World with my kids.
7. Get cast in a musical (again).
8. Ride in a helicopter
9. Visit Hawaii
10. Hold a leopard or cheetah cub!
11. Be in the audience of a Talk Show
12. Ride a camel in the desert
13. Attend New York Fashion Week!
13. Ride in a hot air balloon
14. Take a baking class
15. Ride in a Gondola in Venice
If you've never thought about a bucket list I definitely recommend writing it down and saving it somewhere. Maybe even printing it out or framing it! It's always fun for me to read my goals in life. I'm such a dreamer, haha. :)