Happy Monday you guys! This gift guide is definitely one of my favorites because I'm a girly-girl for sure! Plus I love this gift guide so much because I have a lot of these things already and I can tell you from experience that these pieces are amazing!! If you want to hear my thoughts on some of these pieces, read below!
9. Quip rose gold electric toothbrush- This was not something I could link in the widget above so I will put this link below. I love this toothbrush so much because it's so sleek and gorgeous! I can feel it cleaning my teeth really well and you can also get brush refills!
5. Burgundy Chenille sweater: This is such a soft sweater and so warm too! It's under $50 and it is a really great piece to add to your wardrobe! I recently got it for family pictures!
8. Estee Lauder DayWear: This is a new product to me, and I've only been using it for a week or so but I'm completely sold on it! Obviously most of you know that Estee Lauder is a great brand but I've personally never tried their products until recently. I've been shocked with how much I love this cream and it makes me skin feel so hydrated and amazing!!
10. Patchology lip masks: If you follow me on Instagram then you know I'm obsessed with everything from Patchology! These lip masks are a must if you love wearing lipstick and/or you get chapped lips. Every time I use them, my lips feel perfect afterwards! Haha. (Full blog post coming soon!)
14. Estee Lauder brow stick: I'm no pro at makeup and especially not my brows but I recently started using this and it cut down the time I was spending on my brows by half! I used to use brown eyeshadow and an angles brush and then have to get different brush to brush them out. It took forever and now I can use one tool to do it all! Such a great product!
Everything else linked up top are just my picks that I think a beauty lover or "girly girl" would love to get for Christmas! Thanks for stopping by today and I hope y'all loved this post! Be sure to comment below on what your favorite item is that I linked!